Thanks for submitting the Enroachment Request Form. Please be sure to submit the other items below in order to have your encroachment request reviewed and approved without delay.
Email the following to EncroachmentRequest@santeecooper.com:
- A scaled drawing showing:
- Proposed encroachment(s) with respect to transmission easement bounds and transmission poles (must show six-digit number/pole number for each pole on drawing)
- Major & secondary roads (if near encroachment)
- Property lines along with County TMS # number(s)
- Any known easement(s) located within the transmission easement
- If the encroachment owner is the same as the property owner, submit property deed information with legal description for each parcel that is affected by encroachment(s).
- If the encroachment owner is not the property owner, then submit documentation of property owner's permission (e.g., easement, letter of consent, etc.).
Click here for more information on encroachment requests.