Surplus Sales

Our Investment Recovery department offers various types of equipment and materials for sale, such as:

  • Generation equipment (motors, valves, generators, turbines, compressors, pumps)
  • Vehicles (cars, trucks, ATVs, boats, trailers, misc. parts)
  • Heavy equipment (backhoes, excavators, skid steers, loaders, bush hogs)
  • Transmission and distribution materials
  • Electronics (computers, laptops, servers, iPads, cellphones)
  • Scrap wood (utility poles, crossarms, pallets, reels)
  • Furniture and office supplies
  • And much more

Check our current listings on GovDeals

Investment Recovery also partners with public auctioneers. Check out our partners:

Investment Recovery maintains multi-year contracts for scrap metal, e-waste, scrap tires, transformers and misc. electrical equipment. If you want to be considered for future bids or contracts, please contact us.

   Investment Recovery Sales Terms and Conditions

Frequently Asked Questions

Investment Recovery utilizes GovDeals to auction surplus materials and equipment. An account can be created in just a few clicks. Once completed, an online bid can be placed. Listings are posted daily so check the website frequently.

No. All items sold by Investment Recovery are sold "AS/IS, WHERE/IS" with no warranties given, expressed or implied including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or implied warranty of merchantability.

No. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be given for returned items. If you have concerns about an item, you are encouraged to fully inspect the item prior to submitting a bid or purchasing the item.

Investment Recovery allows successful bidders 10 days to make payment and pick up items they are awarded. In certain cases, the time allowed may be shorter or longer as deemed necessary by Investment Recovery.

Investment Recovery reserves the right to remove any bidder from all bid activities and restrict them from bidding on items for up to one year for any breach of contract or failure to comply with the terms of a sale.

You may contact Investment Recovery via email, phone or mail. Please provide your contact information along with the items you are interested in.

Investment Recovery
1 Riverwood Drive
Moncks Corner, SC 29461