Welcome! Let’s get started setting up your Santee Cooper service at your business within our service area. All documents will require an ink signature for starting service with us. Your start service date will usually be the next business day during regular business hours (excluding holidays and weekends).
Is your location in our service territory?
You will need the following items to apply for service:
- Social Security number, Passport number, FID or TIN
- Driver’s license
- Copy of lease agreement or proof of purchase (if applicable)
Secure service with a deposit.
We require a deposit for starting business service. Deposits must be paid in full prior to connection of service. Surety bond also may be accepted for deposits.
We offer traditional service for our business customers.
- Customers are billed monthly for energy they use. Billing statements are mailed and payment is due 15 days after the bill is rendered.
- Traditional service is usually established within 24 hours.
- Once service is established, you can enroll in My Energy Link (MEL) for paperless billing and to do business with us online.
- If you need service for less than 12 months, consider our temporary service request to avoid an unfulfilled contract fee.
Getting connected.We do our best to get your electric service up and running quickly, typically within 1 to 2 business days during normal business operations. Two weeks after service starts, customers who provide email addresses will receive a welcome email from Santee Cooper with information on programs, billing, payment options and more.