Navigate this section

Move Service

Moving service means you’re moving from one location to another location within our service territory. When you move, we’re here to help.


You will need the following:

  • Account number
  • Social Security number, Passport number, FID or TIN
  • Move service date (minimum request is next business day, excluding after business hours, holidays and on weekends)
  • New service address
  • Move service application / aplicación

My Energy link users can request to move service in MEL.

You can also contact us at 800-804-7424 or, or visit one of our retail offices.

Only the account holder or their designated representative can move service. Appropriate paperwork is required to process the request through an account holder’s designated representative.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Any outstanding balance at the current location must be paid before moving your service can be completed.
  • We may reevaluate your deposit depending on the new location and your current payment history with Santee Cooper.